Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate?

For Telford Homes Plc Ordinary Shares, please contact Registrar services.

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?

Please download the Change of address form (located under 'Forms') and send it to Link Asset Services. Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact our Shareholder Helpline and we will send you a form.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?

Yes. Please contact Link Asset Services. See Registrar Services or download a form (located under 'Forms'). You may also download guidance on completing the form (located under 'Forms').

I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?

Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Link Asset Services for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See Registrar Services.

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?

Further information can be found at the Link Asset Services website. Alternatively, please see Registrar Services for details of who to contact with your question.